Information Science and Technology Foundation is a Non-Profit Organization has been registered under the Government of West Bengal, India. Our foundation focussed on the latest Inoovative technologies in the field of Information Science. ISTF is mainly engaged in promotion of education,research and technology in the field of Information Science and allied sciences for all round development and well being of the humanity. ISTF is foccused to the technological innovation and public policy inclusing economic Issues related to the innovation, latest technologies, trade and technology related Issues in the areas of Information and computer Technology and data, broadband telecommunications, advanced manufacturing, life sciences and green energy. ISTF publishes many books and one of most prestigious Journal, International Journal of Information science and technology( ISSN:2348-7437)
Mission of ISTF
* ISTF is oganizing several workshops, International Conferences and training program, sysmposium competency development different pertinent and challenging issues at National and International level.*ISTF Motivates and nurtures sharpest yound minds in the field of information science and management.
* ISTF Will construct association office building/conference hall/seminar hall for the promotion of research in the area of information science and management.
* To promote advancement of scientific knowledge and to foster spirit of research & up-gradation of knowledge amongst members.
Key Features of IJIC
• International Journal of Information Science and Computing is a Open Access, Peer Reviewed Journal
• Free Full text availability of articles in HTML, XML as well as in PDF
• • Statistics of Article and their citation easily available
• Unique and Extensive Author Support •Easy Online Manuscript submission System
Licenses: Articles in International Journal of Information Science and Computing are open Access Under Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY). This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, is not changed in any way, and is not used for commercial purposes.
Publication: International Journal of Information Science and Computing is published by a Non Profit Organization, Information Science and Technology Foundation( ISTF)
Editorial and Publication Office: 90, Sainik Vihar, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi
Articles in IJIC are open Access under Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY). This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, is not changed in any way, and is not used for commercial purposes.
Copyright on any open access article in the journal is retained by the author(s). Authors grant IJIC a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
International Journal of Information Science and Computing (ISSN: 2348-7437), is a self-financed open access journal, which is published in both online and print version. Membership to the foundation and Subscription from Libraries of India and International is the major part of revenue source for the Journal. Operating expense including the cost of web presence, print version, pre-press preparations, and staff salaries is supported by above mentioned resources.